We love graphic design here at Digital Line Media and creativity oozes throughout everything we do!
Branding | Re-Brand | Identity | Logo Design
Before we start any design work, we work hard to ensure we understand our clients brief, brand image, target market and competitors. Creating a successful brand is much more than just getting a shiny new logo and a website. Its crucial to analyse the market place and we'll do this for you... our team of creative geniuses will then work with you to create a brand that really shouts out and captures your target audience. From that shiny new logo and colour scheme, to the typography, supporting illustrations and tone of voice used. We will ensure that there is consistency across your branding on all platforms (website, social media, marketing collateral, business cards and stationary).
Marketing Collateral | Illustrations | Signage | Print
We can help with all aspects of design and print including signage too.
Jessica is our in-house Creative Designer and is obsessed with all things graphic design! She has a particular flare for illustration and can draw or design anything you require. From amazing illustrated digital icons, to traditional print ready flyers and business cards.
On the subject of print; we have strategic partnerships with local printers and we can usually help most clients cut their printing costs dramatically. From design and print of marketing collateral to elegant acrylic office signs; DLM can help. We really are a one-stop design and print agency for anything you require, with quick turn-around and delivery to your doorstep if required.
We'll ensure that all designs are kept in line with your brief and corporate brand guidelines. With quick turnaround and delivery, you can rely on us to get your shiny new print to you on time.
How it Works
- Let's chat! Get in touch and have a good chat with one of our graphic design magicians so they can get a real feel for your values and vision for the brand.
- In most cases we'll ask you to complete a simple design briefing document which further delves into design ideas you have for your brand, along with your likes and dislikes
- We'll start work on your fancy new designs and send you some drafts along with a presentation of our proposed concepts. If you have requested a logo design then we will create and present up to 3 initial designs and concepts for you.
- We'll ask for your feedback and initial thoughts... our team will then use this to narrow down and finalise a design. As standard we will perform up to 3 rounds of revisions for you where required
- You will be presented with your final polished designs or logo files. These will be; JPEG, EPS, Ai, PNG & PDF.
If you have chosen our full branding package, you will also be presented with a style guide and brand guidelines to follow in-house. This gives you the DOs and DON’Ts of your logo and branding, as well as a guide of how to use the fonts, etc.